Shah Hussain (1538–1599) was a Punjabi Sufi poet who is regarded as a Sufi saint. He is considered a pioneer of the Kafi form of Punjabi poetry. His Urs (annual death anniversary) is celebrated at his shrine every year. It is known as “Mela Chiraghan” (“Festival of Lights”).
A short report, directed & scripted by Nabeel Tirmazi.
2. Maye Ni mein kino akhan by late Muneer Hussain
3. Mein vi jhok Ranjhan di jana by Ustad Hussain Bux Gullo
4. Sajan dey hath baan asadi by Javaid Basheer
5. Ni tenu Rab na bhuli by Chand Khan & Suraj Khan
6. Sajan bin raaatan hoiyan waddiyaan by Zafar Fareedi